Style up the Halo Way with Pride
Do you have thin strands of hair? Are you anxiously looking forward to increasing either your hair length or its volume? Well, if your answer is yes to either of the questions, our authentically designed and carefully manufactured halo hair extensions for females, Styloso™, is ready to be your savior. It, in fact, could become the pleasantest way to achieving longer hair. Time to glam up like a diva, right?
When it comes to hair extensions, Styloso™ knows it all, and whether you have long, short, straight, wavy, or curly hair is truly immaterial. In case you didn’t already know, the adjustable strings are basically fishing wires. They blend well with your existing hair to ensure nobody figures the extensions.
Be that as it may, these strings are very strong indeed and give you a perfect hold, so you don’t need to worry about their breaking off. What makes Styloso™ all the more interesting and a cut above the rest is the fact that it allows the hair to get layered, dovetailing well with the existing strands of hair to help you appear natural.
- Invisibly Yours: Styloso™ gives no stress to your hair as it is effectively placed with the help of invisible strings. These strings do not result in any sort of pain or discomfort. Luckily, they also do not contribute to hair fall.
- Unique and Crafty: Not only is Styloso™ a quick repair for a haircut gone wrong, but thanks to its damage-proof strings, it also tends to add thickness to your natural hair. If that was not amazing enough, Styloso™ gives you very many options to choose from, empowering you to decide what kind would look good for a particular occasion.
- Highly Revolutionary: We know and understand that sporting visible extensions may become a source of embarrassment. Keeping this in mind, experts who worked on Styloso™ have ensured that the patented revolutionary headband made of stretch monofilament with fine layers of polyurethane-infused strings blends perfectly well with the strands of your hair, letting you flaunt your natural beauty.
- Breakage Resistant: The 100% synthetic Japan high temperature fiber used as the chief ingredient in the extensions is proudly breakage resistant. It does not break, nor does it result in hair breakage. You can, hence, rest assured that Styloso™ does not damage your hair in any form. It is, therefore, considered one of the most appropriate ways to obtaining longer and stronger hair.
- Strong Hold: If you’re concerned about the halo extensions falling off, we’d like to assert that they have been designed in a way that won’t allow them to slide away that easily. All you need to do is make sure you grip the halo extensions well enough that they fit snugly on your head. For a better hold and securer grip, you can always clip the clips attached onto Styloso™.
- As Easy as ABC: Unlike traditional hair extensions, Styloso™️ is no tape no glue. Whether you are travelling for a shoot or simply wanting to look gorgeous at a party, Styloso™ can easily become a product you will hanker for. It’s wonderful use-remove-use feature coupled with its weightlessness makes it quite sought after by women across generations.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
2. Comprehensive 2-Year Warranty Included.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via UPI, NetBanking, Debit/Credit Card or PayTM®
6. End to End Tracking for every order.
7. Help when you need it. we got you!
- Do not swim or wash your hair with Styloso™ on as this may cause tension to your natural hair roots and pull them, causing breakage.
- Make sure you get an exclusive Styloso™ carrier in which you can hang your extensions, so they don’t tangle up and are not left open to dry up.
- Since Styloso™ doesn’t secrete natural oils, it doesn’t get dirty as often. Therefore, you can wash it after every 15-20 wears.
- Ensure you detangle the hair before you put them away and always brush them from bottom to top.
- Conditioning is key to making sure Styloso™ remains healthy and well nourished. Therefore, remember to condition your extensions regularly.
- To make sure your halo hair extensions blend beautifully and look as natural as possible, start by pulling the top section of your hair into a top knot. Leave a two-inch wide section out at the front of your face. Pulling your hair up before you place the halo is optional, but it helps a lot with blending the hair later on.
- Place the halo on your head with the wire about an inch back from your forehead. Push the back of the woof down so it sits firmly below your occipital bone, a small bump you can feel at the back of your head. You may want to secure the hair in place using the detachable Velcro clips though that’s entirely up to you.
- Take your top knot down so the top section of your hair covers the halo. Using a tail comb pull pieces of hair over the halo and wire until it is completely covered. Brush through the ends of your locks until the strands are blended.