Skip to content
- Do not swim or wash your hair with Styloso™ on as this may cause tension to your natural hair roots and pull them, causing breakage.
- Make sure you get an exclusive Styloso™ carrier in which you can hang your extensions, so they don’t tangle up and are not left open to dry up.
- Since Styloso™ doesn’t secrete natural oils, it doesn’t get dirty as often. Therefore, you can wash it after every 15-20 wears.
- Ensure you detangle the hair before you put them away and always brush them from bottom to top.
- Conditioning is key to making sure Styloso™ remains healthy and well nourished. Therefore, remember to condition your extensions regularly.