Do you want to Repair those cracks, chips, bull's eyes or stars in your car windows or windshield and prevent them from further damage without spending humungous amount of money?
It’s time to say goodbye to those expensive repair shop visits with this ingenious DIY, Fluid based, Glass Crack Repairing Kit, Repairis™2.0. Now, effortlessly repair your cracked car windscreen or phone screen while saving money!
Just Repair don't Replace, Use Repairis™️2.0 to give your Car a new Face.
- Easy to Use: It is very convenient to use Repairis™️2.0. You just have to find the crack on the Glass, Pour the fluid, paste the tape on it to expose in the sunlight for 10-20 minutes and Repairing is all done. Now remove the tape and clean the surface to witness the repair.
- Strong Pressure: Repairis™️2.0 Kit is designed with a reinforced sealant dispensing head and advanced resin formula, which can produce a strong pressure. And it has a vacuum function to quickly remove air from the crack.
- Widely Used: It is suitable for repairing all types of laminated windscreen chips and cracks, such as cobwebs, bulls-eye, half-moon cracks, star-shaped damage and combination damage less than 1 in. ( 25 mm) in diameter.
- Long Maintenance Effect: Repairis™️2.0 can solidify quickly, and the duration of the effect after curing is long and can withstand severe winter or hot summer.
2. Comprehensive 2-Year Warranty Included.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via UPI, NetBanking, Debit/Credit Card or PayTM®
6. End to End Tracking for every order.
7. Help when you need it. we got you!
- 1 * resin repair bottle
- 1 * Repair device
- 1 * pack Curing strips
- 1 * Sleeved razor blade
- 1 * User Manual
2. Eye or skin contact: Immediately flush with plenty of water. if irritation persists, get attention, remove contaminated clothing immediately.
3. Avoid using direct sunlight-work in a shaded area.
4. Do not work on a hot windshield, park vehicle in a shaded area and open windows to cool glass surface.
5. Do not let resin come in contact with painted surfaces.