Back Acne Treatment Spray
The Back Acne Treatment Spray gets to the root cause of bacne as it deeply cleanses the pores, kills bacteria, gently exfoliates, and regulates oil secretion while keeping skin balanced, nourished, and protected in just a few sprays.
Its sensitive skin-friendly, anti-acne formula is rich in antibacterial and soothing plant extracts that address back and shoulder acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. It contains 2% salicylic acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid) which goes deep into your pores to dissolve trapped oil and impurities, shed dead cells from the top layer, and clear blockages that are causing the breakouts.
When you’re battling against zits, salicylic is the go-to exfoliator as it not only tackles clogged pores but also calms red, swelling, bacteria-fueled acne, speeding up its healing process. Another body acne-fighter, witch hazel extract, works together with salicylic acid to prevent pore-clogging oil and the spread of bacteria, ease inflammation, and purify and tighten your pores.
In addition, the natural antimicrobial properties of mangosteen extract help accelerate the healing of acne and other skin blemishes. It also adds radiance to the complexion and smoothes skin texture, while aloe vera extract maintains the skin's water and oil balance and supports the clarifying ingredients by strengthening the skin barrier. Aloe soothes and hydrates the skin as it cleanses.
The Key Ingredients of Back Acne Treatment Spray
2% Salicylic Acid
Salicylic acid is a type of beta-hydroxy acid that helps to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores, making it an effective ingredient for treating acne. It penetrates deep into the pores to remove excess oil and dead skin cells, reducing inflammation and preventing future breakouts. Additionally, salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe and calm irritated skin.
Witch Hazel Extract
Another body acne-fighter, witch hazel extract, works together with salicylic acid to prevent pore-clogging oil and the spread of bacteria, ease inflammation, and purify and tighten your pores.
The natural antimicrobial properties of mangosteen extract help accelerate the healing of acne and other skin blemishes. It contains xanthones, a group of plant compounds with powerful antioxidant properties, which can reduce inflammation and prevent the formation of acne-causing bacteria. It also adds radiance to the complexion and smoothes skin texture.
Aloe Vera Extract
Aloe vera extract maintains the skin's water and oil balance and supports the clarifying ingredients by strengthening the skin barrier. Aloe soothes and hydrates the skin as it cleanses. Aloe Vera also contains antioxidants and vitamins that can protect the skin from damage and improve its overall appearance.
“The active ingredients in the Back Acne Treatment Spray mildly exfoliate the dead skin cells, allowing the ingredients to penetrate deeply and combat the cause of acne. Use the Back Acne Treatment Spray 2 to 3 times a day and you’ll have a clearer and smoother back in no time. I strongly recommend it.”
- Dr. Madison Thomas, Certified Dermatologist
- Comes in a spray form and quick-absorbing formula to help the acne treatment penetrate into the skin more easily
- Repairs damaged skin and soothes redness and inflammation associated with acne
- Decongests, purifies, and refines pores
- Kills breakout-causing bacteria and prevents them from spreading
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and draws out debris and pore-clogging oil
- Regulates oil secretion to prevent new acne from popping up
- Keeps the skin balanced, calm, and hydrated
- Gentle enough for sensitive skin
Abe Butler shares his experience with the Back Acne Treatment Spray.
'My back acne gets worse during the summer months when sweat and oils get trapped under my clothes. They would flare up and spread and using an exfoliating wash wasn't enough. I bought the Back Acne Treatment Spray in hopes of finding a solution, and it did not disappoint.'
'After using it for a day, this spray has calmed down my breakouts. I looked in the mirror and they are less swollen and red. Some of the smaller pimples had dried up completely.'
'I've been using it for 3 days, and it was worth mentioning how easy it was to spray and reach the hard-to-reach areas. It was such a breeze to use that I could use it multiple times a day without issues. By the way, my skin was fast clearing up at that point and it’s only been a few days!'
'I think the Back Acne Treatment Spray has earned a permanent spot in my drawer as it single-handedly healed all my existing acne. I also noticed that new ones aren’t popping up anytime soon. This has reduced the excessive oiliness on my back without drying out the skin. It’s really amazing, and I’m planning on using it everyday from now on to prevent them from coming back.'
- Net weight: 120ml
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Ingredients: Purified Water, 2% Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Witch Hazel Extract, Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, CICA, Mangosteen Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Grain Ethanol, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Colloidal Silver, Lavandula latifolia, Camphor, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Oil.
1 x Back Acne Treatment Spray
2. Comprehensive 2-Year Warranty Included.
3. 100% Quality Inspection on every order.
4. FREE Shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
5. Safe Payments via UPI, NetBanking, Debit/Credit Card or PayTM®
6. End to End Tracking for every order.
7. Help when you need it. we got you!